Feb 22, 2010 #1 Joezreef Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 17, 2009 Messages 407 Reaction score 7 Location Stanford, ky Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have this dual chamber calcium reactor for sale....MRC!! COMES WITH PH CONTROLLER! $325.00
Feb 22, 2010 #2 C ciao New Member View Badges Joined Oct 13, 2009 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Beaverton, or Rating - 0% 0 0 0 If your willing to part out, I would like the PH controller
Feb 25, 2010 #3 OP OP Joezreef Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 17, 2009 Messages 407 Reaction score 7 Location Stanford, ky Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Id like to sell complete at this time if something changes I will lyk!
Mar 8, 2010 #4 gqjeff Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 4, 2010 Messages 357 Reaction score 16 Location Il Rating - 0% 0 0 0 pm sent for the RX not the controller...