Dual chamber MRC Calcium reactor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joezreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joezreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
407
Reaction score
7
Location
Stanford, ky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this dual chamber calcium reactor for sale....MRC!!
COMES WITH PH CONTROLLER!

$325.00


mrc.JPG


mrcc.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new