• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Eb832 Faceplate

Sold4jc7

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
530
Reaction score
376
Location
Hesperia
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
I'm trying to clean up my wiring and labeling on my tank. I made a faceplate to label all the plugs. I'm working on a design with removable labels. I can customize the labels for anyone interested.

20201229_150452.jpg
 
easier to just use a label maker no??
 
I've used the label maker. I think this looks cleaner and a lot easier to put on straight. I'm also not the biggest fan of apex orange.
 
What price point are you thinking?
 
Looks great. How thick is the face plate? Worry about it causing the male plug to sit out slightly exposing the copper pins
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new