EcoTech Marine Vortech MP20

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigRed
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
180
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used for about 6 months, has new driver from the manufacturer. Comes with all original packaging. $235 shipped. I'd send pics but it is soaking in vinegar at the moment.
 
Sold! Please close this thread!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new