ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r,hope all is ok.
If want apex just watch lots videos.
And break it down into smaller pieces,like installing one item at a time as less daunting then.
And tell yourself,you may encounter problems along the way,but this is ok.^_^
Me personally i tell myself im terrible with anything techy but find when actually try something it uaually falls into place.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving Pictures Reaction GIF

Welcome to R2R!!!

Sellers Triad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could just pay someone to hook up an APEX NEPTUNE for me and then show me how to work it. I hate trying to figure this out. And I’m intimidated enough to want one but not desperate enough to buy one and torture myself through it
I feel your pain. We have been dealing with this for about a month, what should be easy is far from it. My husband has been on the phone with the Apex AFS support team and they are helping us enter "code" into the system. I never imagined we would need a technology degree to run our tank.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back