Elegance coral and Duncan question

Bruce7267ad

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
235
Reaction score
69
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So friend of mine just gave me his dunkin's and one Elegance Coral and I want to quarantine them and of course dip them in Coral RX but I only have two 5 gallon buckets to quarantine them in not the exact set up I would like to quarantine anything but it's all I have for now can I put the dunkin's and the Elegance Coral in the same 5 gallon bucket I'm worried about someone stinging the other one
 
Also do I have to have a power head in the quarintine tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new