Elegance coral issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter malira
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

malira

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2015
Messages
595
Reaction score
299
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've had the coral about a year. It had the green fluorescent center when we bought it but faded about 2 months later. I've been waiting for it to make a come back but no such luck. I've tried high flow and low but nothing.

7bc929664a9e72a526767ddfc55f806e.jpg
 
All that's left of mine is the round part at the right side of it. Something has happened to it. I always fed mine reef roids/mysis and it loved it, but I'm afraid it's not going to pull through whatever is going on. Glad yours isn't more serious than a feeding issue! Hopefully that will clear it all up!
 
I stay away from the elegance corals. They're one of the few that I can't keep long term. My first one last like 8 months. Second one about 4 weeks in a very mature and stable tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new