Emeralds

  • Thread starter Thread starter nano
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nano

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2016
Messages
48
Reaction score
20
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
73857691e68ef5c675cf77420543213c.jpg
 
I'm not sure that is an emerald.. Shouldn't have that kind of claws
 
Not an emerald.
 
I'm not sure that is an emerald.. Shouldn't have that kind of claws
The pic is about 3years old , and the discussion of what type it is ,is still going. Yes the claws are colored,but the body fits the emerald.
 
The discussion is valid only if it is trying to figure out what kind of crab it is besides an Emerald.
 
Claws count in iding crabs. Don't know what it is, but it isn't an emerald.
 
A someone named it a few years back. I wrote in my journal I kept for the hobby(now gone)......but it was a critter from the California side somewhere southern. I just forget the name they claimed it to be.
 
Haha... no clue. But maybe that's just what emeralds look like when they get bombarded by gama-rays!
Yep. It was purchased from reefs2go 2012 labeled as an emerald crab....lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new