Enough Bubble Flow for Pico Jar?

What do you plan to put in it? In general, I think an air pump is sufficient. You may want to not use an air stone, or you risk turning the jar into a protein skimmer.
 
What do you plan to put in it? In general, I think an air pump is sufficient. You may want to not use an air stone, or you risk turning the jar into a protein skimmer.
The plan was a mix of shrooms, zoas, lps, and maybe a monti and birds nest up top.
 
Nope. Get yourself a Luft pump. They have a rheostat with which you can control the air so you can do gentle to Jacuzzi. Also, I like the coarse Kordon Mist Air stones. They never clog, eliminate the bong noise, and move much more water than a open hose.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new