• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Equipment for sale

childress5tyler

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2012
Messages
809
Reaction score
66
Location
Fairland, IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm downsizing my tank to a 45 cube and I have some equipment that I can get rid of. Here is what I have for sale:

- 33" Trigger System Elite sump ($60)
- 250 watt PFO halide ballast ($45)
- 250 watt Blue Wave ballast ($45)
- dual 400 watt Cool Touch ballast ($70)
- PFO mini pennant ($45)
- sunlight supply lumen reflector 15x15 ($50)
-I also have a Trade Wind chiller and I believe it's a 1/10th hp. Never used but trust the buyer I bought it from ($200)

Prices do no include shipping. Will not ship the sump or chiller!

Take the entire lot for $350, if you intend to buy the whole lot I'd prefer pickup only because it would cost well over $100 to ship it all, if not more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new