Equipment for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter RZ5T
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RZ5T

Heart Breaker
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
513
Reaction score
14
Location
Billings, MT
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling some equipment that I have lying around.

Prices include Shipping!

ASM G2 Skimmer - $190
UV Sterilizer - $110
MAG 24 Pump (needs $30 impeller) - $80
36" Light fixture (2 pc's and 1 250 watt MH) - $135
Koralia 1 - $30
Koralia 2 - $34

I'm also willing to trade for things that are not fish related.

PM is key :nerd:
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new