• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Equipment FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblewood

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2013
Messages
262
Reaction score
22
Location
Madison,WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some items I don't need anymore. They are all in great working order.
First on deck is.....
Tunze Muti-controller 7095 with cables...I have upgraded to the Apex VDM to control my pumps. Asking $75.00 OBO

Next is....Milwaukee SMS122 pH meter...Again I have my Apex controlling my calcium reactor. Asking $50.00 OBO

Apex LSM... with (4) lunar lights. Works awesome. Less than 5 months old. $80.00


Eheim Auto Feeder - $25.00

Marineland 48" - 60" LED light. - $50.00


Thanks
Joe
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new