Eric's nano in 90

ellyons

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
us
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in ill be using a 10 gallon and some equipment I have laying around. Here's a pic from last night of the tank before I cleaned it.

ForumRunner_20120517_220032.jpg
 
Can't wait to see the progress! :)
 
Looks like you had your work cut out on cleaning that tank. Look foward to seeing the progress.
 
Glad to see you are participating in the build off and looking forward to seeing your progress!

-M&T
 
Put rocks in last night will have new picture when I get off work.
 
wow it cleaned up very nicely welcome to r2r your tank looks great so far good luck in the contest
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new