Euphyllia Bubble

N11morales

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
815
Reaction score
234
Location
Angleton
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello I have threee of the same Euphyllia in my tank and one of them has a bubble in the middle of it? Anyone have any idea what it could be?

B64AC5A2-8C68-4B90-8CD8-7B7AB86CD2F8.jpeg F3D2EA2F-F50C-4DC5-B04A-BCD50A422F58.jpeg 1DEC6F25-21EF-4B93-8873-515E1035A55B.jpeg B90E0FDB-FCED-4A39-893A-028AAF569BC8.jpeg
 
Anyone have an idea? No other coral has anything wrong with it. The euphyllia also fully opens when the lights are on. It doesn't stay closed up at all. Thats why I have no idea what is wrong with it.
 
Probably getting ready to split. That’s what mine did.
Thanks I hope that’s all it’s doing. It does have two mouths forgot to mention that. On both sides of the bubble. It just is really odd to see. “First reef tank” but I just never seen anything on something like this.
 
Its tissue and appears to be prepping for splitting as mentioned.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new