Euphyllia Choice

BlackiceClowns

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2023
Messages
176
Reaction score
166
Location
Victoria
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping to add some Euphyllia to my tank as its a bit more on the mature side now. Out of hammers, torches, and all other Euphyllia which is the easiest to keep alive,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new