!!!!!!Every color....CHECK!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Loaded with color, this is truly an amazing 12 pack! There's a few classic in there and a few long captive secret gems of mine including the snipers blue something the Hellraiser milli and cobbler prostrata. Honestly I have no idea what the snipers is but i got it in a trade with hugo about three years ago and has become something of wonder.

Also of note is #9. Got this thing from Gary actually long long ago in a little pack. Insane looking pink/orange milli with neon tips. i cant stop looking at his thing! Under a hint of blue it steals the show completely. Theres a few other unseen gems that i have had tucked away for ever now that i clipped for this pack that round it out into one of the nicest looking bunch of sps I have put together in a while. Same old glue and plug details as well. Clearly these are cut very recently. I will hold them as long as you like before shipping. got plenty of room and i will even insist on at least a week or two.

Nothing even remotely wild here. These were all clipped off of mothers I have had no less than 2-5 years now a few longer even.

Excellent nights sleep/WEEKEND BLOWOUT PRICE REDUCTION!!!

Plummeting to about 37.00 a frag to

500.00 SHIPPED!!!!

1. Cherry Cobbler prostratta
  2. Dales purple unknown
  3. Dog Boy Clathrata
  4. Hellraiser milli. Odd reddish pink with green polyps and green/blue tips.
  5. BC simplex! Ridicules!
  6. Pink Lemonade
  7. Pink Stelleton bones!
  8. Snipers blue something
  9. Paradise found!
  10. Poor mans snipers
  11. Nilbog resident
  12. Ricks Reef Raft Canada Dragon Slayer!!

IMG_1177-Edit_zps308533f1.jpg

IMG_1181_zps23345c6a.jpg

Last edited:

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice stuff like usual adam! Im loving number 9 for sure. Must of missed that one this weekend, or you had it hiding :)

tonymission

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that dogboy looks way more red than mine.. Very nice piece and awesome pack as always Adam!!

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That dog boy is very nice. Those are some nice sized frags. Great pack as always Adam every time you post a pack there's something in there I want. You are the best bro keep it up. Can't wait for my pack to arrive on Friday.

fungia_fiend

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one of those Snipers Blue in a pack, and it's really nice. The tips are almost as blue as my oregon tort and the body is a really, really nice purple. I think it's nicer than the picture.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice stuff like usual adam! Im loving number 9 for sure. Must of missed that one this weekend, or you had it hiding :)
Ha ha yeah it was in one of the dark tanks LOL! I think it actually was reef pets original Gender predictor but I wasn't sure. It's and extremely nice looking milli. The frag in the pic is kind of light colored because its all brand new growth!

Wow that dogboy looks way more red than mine.. Very nice piece and awesome pack as always Adam!!
Thanks a lot! My Dog Boy has been looking insane lately. This was actually the inspiration for the pack! The blue tips are kind of muffled in the pic even. In person this one blows me away!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What the heck, Dropping the price on this one to the floor!

500.00 shipped takes it!

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back