EW's 40B

Look what lowes had for me. Someone returned a full cabinet with a horrible stain job. and the back was falling off. Guess how much I paid for it???



 
Well here are how things are going.(easy fix just more time I have to work on the stand) I never thought about looking where the bulkhead was placed. But the height is perfect



 
Yeah, Fast but his a dead end. The bulk head is hitting the leg. So now I have to take the legs off cut them and then place them under the 2x3 to give me room for the bulk head. BUT heres my fuge I started on 6.5g

 
I actually did the same thing on a frag tank build I did, and I just took a paddle bit and drilled out big enough section for the BH to fit in. Not sure if it will work for this situation, but maybe.. GL
 
Looking good!
 
Heres how the stand is coming along and a few pictures of how its going to work.

Door fitting. I need to bring them up 1.5'' to even them out


Heres how the fuge is going to work with the sump.


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new