Expandable Calcium reactors?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kharn101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kharn101

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
911
Reaction score
119
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello All,
I have a question, as there are lots of sales, I am looking to pull the trigger on a calcium reactor.
With that being said, I am looking for calcium that is expandable.
Currently, I have 90 gallon SPS tank but will be moving to a 300-gallon tank in the near future, i saw geo had UMC; can that be added on to an existing system?
Thanks all for the help!
 
its more about getting the biggest reactor you can so you can fill it with more media.= less media changes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new