Exterior wall pass through

79chopperdr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I need to pass four 1.5"PVC pipes through an exterior stucco wall. I'm looking for ideas, pics and inspiration.... Thanks

SeaJay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you’re going to put the pipes through the wall and you need ideas on how to hide them or make them look neat?

Where will the come out? Will they run up the wall? Horizontally? Down to the ground?

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picture of the wall you are planning to do this on from the inside and outside will help a ton. There are numerous options for this.

Ridgeway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're looking for inspiration to drill a hole ?

How thick is the wall, what's it made off (Stucco is the external render not the construction material). I would assume drilling 4 x 2" holes and then either linking them together with a hammer and chisel of just passing the pipes straight through as is.

PS: for inspiration my house is like a pepper pot:) you can't have enough reef pipes going through your walls......

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Horizontal, stucco on one side, drywall inside
do you care if the pipe is seen or not seen? In short, are you just looking for the penetration from interior to exterior to look good with pipe being seen, or are you looking to hide the pipe and penetration?

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you did not mind seeing the pipes, but wanted a good weatherproof seal, the link below has those. My company uses these for numerous things and they are tough. I have personally used them for things around the house and to seal the penetration where I have a 150 amp breaker run through schedule 80 that goes from my garage to my shop. Silicone behind the mounting ring, slide pipe through, and good to go. Can be used inside and outside at same time if you so desire. Or just use outside and fix drywall around inside pipe.

https://www.csidesigns.com/products/piping-accessories/pipetite/standard

OP
OP

79chopperdr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the right track, not so concerned with hiding the pipes, just want clean penetration in and out. Water resistant on the outside is a plus too. Thanks

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back