• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

F/S Rainbow Tango Look Alike

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaa1456
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaa1456

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2009
Messages
189
Reaction score
0
Location
central, nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD!!!!!!!! Rainbow Tango Look Alike

GEDC0030.jpg
I'm looking to sell my Acan Enchiata, It looks just like the desirable WWC Rainbow Tango. This is not
GEDC0029.jpg
from WWC though. I just wanted to make that clear. I'm looking to either sell it for 500 shipped or I will trade for a AI Sol Blue unit and cash.
GEDC0027.jpg
I counted over 10 heads on this one. Sorry for the pic location and slao my tank is not that blue, the camera made it look bluer than it is. It is around a 14K look. I can take just blue LED pics later.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new