Favia coral placement

jacob4

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2023
Messages
33
Reaction score
7
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got this favia and put it on the rock as a place holder, but it looks pretty unnatural. Will it grow around the rock over time or still look out of place? I don't want to put it on the sandbed because I'm scared my conch will destroy it. Thanks

20240218_211203.jpg 20240218_195727.jpg
 
I'd leave it where it is. Looks like one of your residents has taken a liking too.
And yes, it will keep growing.
 
Sounds good thanks, ycg is loving it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new