Fedex......uuuuuggghhhh!!!!!

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipped 2 boxes yesterday well of course the big expensive gets delayed..... Fedex has it scheduled for Monday delivery.... So I call and call they said it made it to where it was suppose to go but the drivers already left so it will be delivered Monday.... I wanted to get very irate but I didn't I just told them it contained live animals and needed to be today!!!!! So I just checked the tracking it says on truck for delivery.... Got my fingers crossed....:cry:

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome. I like FedEx for my deliveries because their local hub is only about 5 minutes from me. While UPS is about 45 minutes away. Makes it easy to just go pick the package up when this happens.

63vette427

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the hardest thing about shipping, just waiting to make sure it gets delivered.. Sounds like it will make it..

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope everything makes it safe bro! What are you doing shipping on a Thursday? That's like asking for trouble.

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it went a little like this.... I boxed every thing wednesday for Thursday delivery guy never sent me his addy an paypal didn't have it... So he's online and I'm standing at fedex for 45min waiting for his response he signs off I got 10 min to meet the shipping cut off... Well so be It I didn't get the addy and went home unloaded the corals and sent more messages... No big deal both of our faults really lol.... I should have double checked that before I got it all loaded... Anyways he kind of insisted to ship yesterday so I went with it after stating I would rather ship Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.... Mondays are backed up from the weekend aNd Thursday for this reason...:cry: just my luck it didn't make it... Well it will be there today I guess hours late is better than days late haha....

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What really ticks me is fedex was just gonna deliver it monday like no big deal.... It's there where it needed to be just missed the driver for that route by a hour... Why wouldn't they throw it on another truck like they did after I called and told them to???? It cost me $105 dollars to ship that stupid box...arrrrrrrr

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang,Im seeing alot of threads like this. Im afriad to ship these chalices I have to ship soon...

Hope all gets fixed with ya Lee and I hoep Fed Ex cleans up their act for sure...

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah not sure 20hrs in route... Should be I'm sure soon enough I will find out....It was all sticks about 18 different pieces....:sad:

Last edited:

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly hope it is all alive Rev. I had similar experiences in the past with them and yes they just turn a blind-eye and say it will get there next day....whatever.

@Surf - yeah someone should have a co. of arrive alive shipping only.

Salty Dog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just got my fed ex delivery at 5:30pm. Seven hours later than I was told. Chalices are stressed but now resting on my sand bed. UPS seems to be doing a better job

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back