Finally going "big" - 120G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, that looks amazing. Can't wait to see the finished result. I wish you the best of luck.
 
After pulling a bunch of attacking asterina stars off my budding little zoa colony today I'm convinced they were out to kill. Really wish I could get a Harlequin Shrimp somewhere.

I had a Star Issue back A few years ago and the harlequin demolished them in 2-3 weeks. They are perfect for this and after that time I sold him on a local forum in half a day.
 
When I fed him a chocolate starfish arm ~3” long (after my stars were gone) he ate it in just under a day. They are quite voracious for the size. At this point I didn’t want to buy star fish for food so off he went.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new