First time posting!!

Welcome to REEF2REEF!

PicsArt_04-04-01.04.01.jpg
 
I'll do one soon. Gotta go through the picture archives on Amazon Photos.

Well you've been around a while so I'll just say thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. Probably time to start a build thread...hint, hint.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice tanks!!!..we all love pics.. :)
dogs too..
 
Last edited:
1588385702748.png
Welcome! I am interested in the lights and all the details of your system too!

It’s a SCA 66 gallon. I wanted something very similar to a cube form without having the cube shape. Running 2 XR30 Pro G4 over the display tank and another one over the farm tank which isn’t enough coverage.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new