Fleece Roller for Bashsea Sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter FlyPenFly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FlyPenFly

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
743
Reaction score
337
Location
San Diego, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at these models but I can't tell what I really need:

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/compact-rollermat-theiling.html

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/di-4-drop-in-fleece-filter-system-klir.html

The Theiling looks more flexible in terms of installation.

I am hard plumbed from the bulkheads but then I finish into the sump with braided hose.

My sump looks like this:

11363.jpg


11367.jpg
 
I just got the Clarisea and I love it. It handles move water volume than competitors. It was a pain to put together but other than that it great
 
In terms of a rollermat that will require the least modification, the compact is probably your best option there. Since it doesn't look like your sump has any euro style bracing, you'll likely just be able to hang it from the side of the sump. This way, it'll be securely mounted and out of the way when you're doing maintenance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new