Fluval Spec V pump

saixiong08

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2013
Messages
162
Reaction score
41
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a Fluval Spec V tank and purchased a mini jet 606 to replace the flow that came with the tank... I'm wondering if this is enough current flow for my tank.... Currently have some zoas. Looking to add some polyps, xenia, frogspawn, and ricordea later on.... Should i add another flow? If so what kind... Any ideas will help Thanks.
 
its really based on preference. rate of water changes and detritus export is more important than high flow

i use actually very low flow, i like the calmer metabolism for the tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new