Fluval Spec V

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2015
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
806
Location
Whitestone, NY
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone, new to R2R here. Just wanted to show my wife's tank before its replaced by a IM Fusion 10 this Friday.:)
This is a Fluval 5 Gallon all in one tank

Untitled-1.jpg
 
I have a fluval spec v reef its been up for about 4 months now
 
I have a fluval spec v reef its been up for about 4 months now
Awesome, mine is been up for about 2 months, really love it but I wanted something with more room to add a skimmer and an ATO especially. Will probably use it as a hospital tank once I am done with tank transfer
 
Welcome to R2R, you'll like it here I'm a newby as well , it's very addictive, I went from a 3 gallon to an 8 gallon and just bought a 15 gallon tank. That will be it for a while, lol!! Everyone here is really helpful and lots of expertise. Looking forward to seeing your fusion 10. :)
 
Welcome to R2R, you'll like it here I'm a newby as well , it's very addictive, I went from a 3 gallon to an 8 gallon and just bought a 15 gallon tank. That will be it for a while, lol!! Everyone here is really helpful and lots of expertise. Looking forward to seeing your fusion 10. :)
then when theres water in the 15 you will buy a 30 then a 60 then a 250 then a 700 and so on and so on....
 
Lol, I'm already thinking 6 months at the most, but didn't want to say it out loud!:D
 
Welcome to R2R, you'll like it here I'm a newby as well , it's very addictive, I went from a 3 gallon to an 8 gallon and just bought a 15 gallon tank. That will be it for a while, lol!! Everyone here is really helpful and lots of expertise. Looking forward to seeing your fusion 10. :)
Thanks! Will keep you guys up to date on fusion 10 for sure
 
Sooner or later I'll be posting pictures of mine, might even do a thread from my 3 gallon on to that 1000 gallon dtackett suggest. :D
 
lol its ok were all here for you. might as well save your money from all the upgrades and just go for an even 1,000 gallon lagoon
I might be dead by then after I get through all the other upgrades!! :(:p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new