Forest Fire Placement

FindingCoral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
260
Reaction score
236
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read that you’re supposed to put Forest Fire Digitata up high with lots of flow and I did that but it seems like the polyps aren’t opening….perhaps too much flow? Where do you put your digitata?
 
Awesome, I think I will need to move him!
Do NOT take it from me. I kept SPS briefly with medium flow and stock lights. Ive since upgraded and don't keep SPS since Someone didn't dip the coral for me when they came in...
 
Upvote 0
Do NOT take it from me. I kept SPS briefly with medium flow and stock lights. Ive since upgraded and don't keep SPS since Someone didn't dip the coral for me when they came in...
Oh man…yah I always dip mine now beforehand. Recently I’m having issues with my Emerald Crab trying to nip at my Acros. Annoying.
 
Upvote 0
Mine sits high with lots of flow
16289276706423539377645824152985.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Is that green digi below it? If so please tell me where you got them.
EDIT: Forgot I had Nudibranchs Nvm
 
Upvote 0
Yeah, I had to dispatch one the other night for the same.
Emerald can go in sump - Thats all they do and my digita at upper tank near light and flow
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new