Fox Flame base turning white

  • Thread starter Thread starter leepink23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Full tank shot and another picture of the foxflame

048DFDFA-CC31-4949-82AB-5335932928F1.jpeg


433E2555-0520-42D7-8852-513D338F70F8.jpeg
 
Look at those beautiful lights, I'm jealous. :)

Sounds like this might be a sensitive coral, it happens. Some of these fancy dancy named varieties have not been in the hobby all that long and can be very sensitive to change.

Move it to lower light, maybe, and cross your fingers.
 
I went to look with lights out looking for flat worms but saw a weird looking thing with tentacles, couldn’t get a picture but it was right beside it
 
I moved the Acro back to my frag rack, will check again tonight to see if That rock anemone or whatever it was is back out
 
I moved the Acro back to my frag rack, will check again tonight to see if That rock anemone or whatever it was is back out

Interesting. All white with small round balls on the end?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new