• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag racks

This guy is Extra Salty

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2017
Messages
208
Reaction score
409
Location
Saint Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m working out the kinks for international shipping . I build each frag rack to order, I can also custom etch your personal logo onto the rack itself or your personal preference. Or if you’re wanting something custom made per your aquarium needs. Everything is Made out of reef safe acrylic and petg. I have a patented mag tomb design that is used on all my frag racks. With a viewport to see the viability of the magnet. wet side and dry side magnets are waterproof, so you may put the rack on an overflow if need be.

12F3691F-37CB-41B2-AB30-A3240510F745.jpeg
28E52700-92A8-4ABF-B01F-28FBA3332FEF.jpeg
 
I’m working out the kinks for international shipping . I build each frag rack to order, I can also custom etch your personal logo onto the rack itself or your personal preference. Or if you’re wanting something custom made per your aquarium needs. Everything is Made out of reef safe acrylic and petg. I have a patented mag tomb design that is used on all my frag racks. With a viewport to see the viability of the magnet. wet side and dry side magnets are waterproof, so you may put the rack on an overflow if need be.

12F3691F-37CB-41B2-AB30-A3240510F745.jpeg
28E52700-92A8-4ABF-B01F-28FBA3332FEF.jpeg
Amazing racks! How much?
 
I’m looking for 2 frag racks for a 60 gallon frag tank, dimensions of tank are 4by2by12
 
Hey there, you mentioned that the dry side magnets are also waterproof and that they can go into the overflow, does that mean the dry side can be submerged into the overflow for extended periods of time? Just want to double check. Thanks!
 
Hey there, you mentioned that the dry side magnets are also waterproof and that they can go into the overflow, does that mean the dry side can be submerged into the overflow for extended periods of time? Just want to double check. Thanks!

yes the set of “mag-tombs” can be fully submerged. I have a gen1 set that has been in my tank since 2016 with no problems.

they’re designed with a window so you can see the magnet health. (See picture Below)
B563A664-12A4-41FD-9C26-9750008FB599.jpeg



Hi, I’m local. Do you offer pick up?

yes I do!
 
Are you still making racks?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new