Frags for trade/sale

MissouriReefer31

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2021
Messages
45
Reaction score
65
Location
Springfield
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for frags for trade/sale in the Springfield area can drive but not too far 30 mins max.

Green Birdsnest
Pink birdsnest
Purple Cap Monti
Green Cap Monti
Pink encrusting Monti
Starburst Cap Monti

Paly's
Zoa's
Mushroom's

also willing to check anything else out as well.
 
Looking for frags for trade/sale in the Springfield area can drive but not too far 30 mins max.

Green Birdsnest
Pink birdsnest
Purple Cap Monti
Green Cap Monti
Pink encrusting Monti
Starburst Cap Monti

Paly's
Zoa's
Mushroom's

also willing to check anything else out as well.
You still selling frags?
 
You still in the Springfield area, I have some green rhodactis I can try to get on rubble, finger leathers, green eyed palys I can try and remove
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new