Free shipping @ $250 - Create Your Own Pack

Item Price
15 - 55
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Coral Love

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
365
Location
Easton, PA
Rating - 89.5%
17   2   0
Here's my current list (24.10.27):

Montipora:

Seasons greetings: $15
Undata: $15
Grafted Setosa: $25
Beachbum: $50
Altered Ego: $50
WWC Grafted Cap: $15
Bubblegum Digi: $15
Tubbs stellata: $15
Jedi mindtrick: $15
M Spongodes: $15
Branching Cyphastrea: $15
UWW sunburst: $15

Acropora:

Green slimer: $15
Pink slimer: $25
Miyagi Tort: $15
Cali tort: $25
Oregon tort: $55
ORA Pearlberry: $35
PC Rainbow: $25
Aquamarine Jewel: $25
Red Stag Splice: $35
Bill Murray: $35
Pink Cadillac: $35
ARC Fireworks: $35
PC Superman: $35
Blue Lava Tenuis: $45
Orange passion: $75
Hawkins Echinata: $35
POTO Dreamcatcher: $35
POTO Sidechick: $35
Homewrecker (small): $55
Northern Lights Granulosa (small): $25

Stylophora:

Rainbow Stylo: $25
Purple stylo: $15

Euphyllia:

3 headed Holy Grail Guacamole: $500
2 headed Holy Grail Rapunzel: $400
2 NY Knicks: $150
2 headed Hellfire $150
2 headed Todd's torch: $250
Single head NY Knicks: $85
Single head Hellfire: $85
Rainbow hammer$40
HG hammer: $60
HG Hologram hammer: $80
Splatter Hammer: $25
Neon green hammer: $40
Gold hammer: $40
Lucky charms gonipora: $25
Dunkin: $15
Candy cane: $15

Flat Rate Shipping: $50
FREE SHIPPING @ $250

FREE SPS frag sent with every order!
 
Last edited:
Beach Bum Montipora:


Beach Bum.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new