Friend or Foe Nudibranch

  • Thread starter Thread starter JPergamo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JPergamo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2016
Messages
434
Reaction score
476
Location
Babylon
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 1cm long, bright green tentacle tips. He's actually really cool looking...

1464179793659.jpg
 
Not a great pic for a positive ID, but that would be coming out of my tank. Resembles the ones I have pulled out of my tanks that were munching down on my zoanthids.
 
Definitely a foe. I had a few of those and they are zoa eating nudibranch. Took out a couple frags before I found them.
 
You're going to have to look for the Nudi's eggs as well, typically they are spiral in shape. Manually remove any eggs you find. with a q-tip. Dips have no notable affect on Zoanthid Eating Nudibranch eggs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new