Frogspawn not extending as used to?

endlessrealm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2022
Messages
336
Reaction score
49
Location
United states
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is 5 months old. Magnesium is 1315, calcium is 415, Ph is 8.2. Salinity is 1.025. Nitrate is 10, and phosphate is 0.08. Iv had thaf frogspawn since november.

My frogspawn is not extending like it used to and not sure why.

The only thing happened between that duration was my phosphate, and nitrate bottomed out to 0 according to my hanna. Now they are back to normal.


Thats a video between before and after.

The only thing i changes and i played with to get it right was the flow. I didnt do any major improvement on the flow. I just changed the location for the wave maker more to the right.
 

Attachments

  • 20221219_092253.mp4
    33.8 MB
  • 20221108_144751.mp4
    21.7 MB
My tank is 5 months old. Magnesium is 1315, calcium is 415, Ph is 8.2. Salinity is 1.025. Nitrate is 10, and phosphate is 0.08. Iv had thaf frogspawn since november.

My frogspawn is not extending like it used to and not sure why.

The only thing happened between that duration was my phosphate, and nitrate bottomed out to 0 according to my hanna. Now they are back to normal.


Thats a video between before and after.

The only thing i changes and i played with to get it right was the flow. I didnt do any major improvement on the flow. I just changed the location for the wave maker more to the right.
I would guess the bottom out did it, it will take a little bit before the frogspawn returns to a fuller specimen like before, 10 no3 might still be a little low, but don't raise it too much more.15 is probably a great target and it could swing 5 either way and not have a negative effect on it again.
 
I would guess the bottom out did it, it will take a little bit before the frogspawn returns to a fuller specimen like before, 10 no3 might still be a little low, but don't raise it too much more.15 is probably a great target and it could swing 5 either way and not have a negative effect on it again.
Like a late reaction to the bottom out ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new