Frogspawn Worm...or?

Reefer37

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Messages
364
Reaction score
157
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I hadn't noticed this before, but tonight saw these white almost rings coming off my frogspawn. Not sure but they look like worms. Is this something I need to worry about?

IMG_20200111_230523.jpg IMG_20200111_230030.jpg
 
The coral looks like its still on the plug. Do you have a dipping solution on hand? It doesn't hurt to do a dip especially if you have a pest Concern like this.
 
I have these growing on my back wall. It’s easy to scrape off if needed. Not exactly sure what they are. Anyone have any information?
 
Doing a water change and some other tank maintenance and I'll just remove them by hand. Thanks everyone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new