• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frogspawns,hammer,torchs, and corals in Western NY area

logansreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
730
Reaction score
243
Location
kent, ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I'm looking for euphyllia local, in western NY. I'm in orleans county so I'm pretty much right in the middle of rochester and Buffalo. Syracuse is about 2 hrs away, so still not too bad for a meet up or something.
Interested in rainbow acans also, and chalices.....lol
So I guess im looking for others local that sell or trade corals (I'm mainly buying but do have a thing or 2 I could trade)
Thanks and pm and we can go from there.
Ryan
 
I'll keep that in mind if I find myself that way. Never been that way before. Its probably 7hrs away or so from me to NJ.
Enjoy your holidays!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new