I have a 2-eye frag for sale at $750 plus shipping UPS Overnight by noon in most areas. I have direct lineage to Jason Fox because I bought it directly from him last year. I can show you my paypal transaction details and I saved my PMs just in case anyone had any questions.
I can provide feedback if needed. I ship using heatsealed 4-mil poly bag that are triple bagged and include heatpacks and a brand new insulated box. 24-hour live arrival guarantee only if signed for on 1st attempt. Paypal preferred. If you are interested, please PM me to keep this thread clean. Thanks!
Here's was Jason's picture of the MMC frag he sent me.
The one that is for sale is the 2nd from the right.
Here's a better shot of the chalice, it's completely healed and ready to ship! :bigsmile:
I can provide feedback if needed. I ship using heatsealed 4-mil poly bag that are triple bagged and include heatpacks and a brand new insulated box. 24-hour live arrival guarantee only if signed for on 1st attempt. Paypal preferred. If you are interested, please PM me to keep this thread clean. Thanks!
Here's was Jason's picture of the MMC frag he sent me.
The one that is for sale is the 2nd from the right.
Here's a better shot of the chalice, it's completely healed and ready to ship! :bigsmile:
