FS -24" Trulumen Pro LED Strip -DeepBlue

  • Thread starter Thread starter stlcard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stlcard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
24
Location
Little Rock, AR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale- Used 24" Trulumen Pro LED Strip - Deep blue. About 5 months old. all leds work.

Asking $80 shipped. For LED strip with the power supply.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364656766.082220.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364656896.944367.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Pics posted. Let me know if there is an issue with them. This is the best camera I have. All LEDs work, it is still as bright as the day I got it. Bar is like new condition. Has never been linked with additional strips. The link plug is still factory sealed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new