FS : ATB 8.5 Deluxe

  • Thread starter Thread starter ktran
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

ktran

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
189
Reaction score
136
Location
Tustin, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have an ATB deluxe 8.5 for sale. Not going to need it anymore. Its condition is 9/10. Have a couple extra pinwheels for it. This skimmer skims like a beast.

Asking $800 OBO

Also have dynamite chalice 1 eye frag for $800
Scarface Zoanthids $60 per polyp

Thanks
-Kelvin
 
dynomite sold.

skimmer and scarface still available.

Also have a 5 polyp frag of rastas for $60
 
pm's replied, I only take paypal to protect the buyer and myself
 
2012-03-08132602.jpg



2012-03-08134025.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new