Fs ati powermodule

TopNotchCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
2,086
Reaction score
4
Location
NorCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After contemplating for a few weeks I think my decision is final:sad:I am looking for someone who wants to trade me for my ATI Powermodule it is the 24" 6x24w fixture.I am looking for a 250w metal halide and t5 fixture or just with a good big reflector.I paid $700 with 4x ATI blue+, 1xfiji purple,and 1xaquablue special.I also have extra bulbs that I will throw in for free 1xati actinic,1xaquablue special,1xuvl aquasun,1xge6500k.If you would like to just purchase the fixture I will let it go for $600 shipped I have only had it for a month and it will still be in use until I sell it.I also posted this in the drygoods trding forum.

Read more: Wtt ati powermodule
​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new