FS: Bubble Blaster 2000

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefer10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefer10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
288
Reaction score
7
Location
Normal, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have a Bubble Blaster hy-2000s skimmer pump for sale. It was bought about 7 months ago and never used. Everything included still with original packaging and box like brand new. There is still a warranty on it. Jeremy at Premium Aquatics is gracious enough to help me out with anyone who buys this by offerering them the invoice information if ever needed for warranty. These sell for $191 new, I am asking $165 shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new