FS:Canon 7D w/ Extras

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
1,075
Location
Pittsburgh PA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am selling my 7D to go back to a 1D3..The body is only about 2.5months old..its in mint condition. Comes with everything like new plus extra canon brand battery, magic lantern guide and a external shotgun mic I bought for the camera to do video.
Lens not included
DSC_3765.jpg


I am asking $1400+paypal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new