• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Deltec Turbo Skimmer 1060

Reef_Tank_Greg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
114
Reaction score
57
Location
Gonzales, La
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my Deltec Turbo Skimmer 1060. It is well used but also well taken care of. This skimmer sold for as much as $1,900 and held to a price of $1,200 until production ended a year or so ago. I also have an Avast Marine Swabbie that I used with it. The Swabbie retails for $159.

My price for this used skimmer is $325 + $30 shipping. I am willing to include the Swabbie for a total cost of $400 + $40 shipping.

This skimmer has served me very well over the years. I ran a sps dominant 250 gallon tank with 27 fish at one time and this was my skimmer. I'll include a photo of the tank at that time at the bottom of this thread.


Technical Data

  • TS1060 Skimmer : Article No. 89002
  • Twin pump model.
  • Stands directly into the sump.
  • Draws its own water from the sump via the internal needlewheel pump.
  • Sump water level - min - 120mm - max - 180mm (4.75 - 7 inches)
  • 700 litres of air/hr total are produced at the venturi.
Dimensions:

  • L 320mm W 175mm H 605mm - 12.6 x 6.9 x 23.8 inches (normal position).
  • H 610mm - 24 inches (allowing for removal of the cup)
Stocking:

  • Normal Stocking 1500 lts - 333 UK gallons - 400 US gallons
  • Heavy Stocking 1000 lts - 222 UK gallons - 260 US gallons

Skimmer:
DSC01483_zpse14c6458.jpg


DSC01484_zpse614dd03.jpg




Eheim Pumps:
DSC01475_zps20c0f095.jpg


DSC01476_zpscd0d3ffa.jpg


DSC01480_zps117696ea.jpg



Swabbie:
DSC01489_zps83d020a2.jpg


DSC01490_zps9fdfddf5.jpg


DSC01488_zps7ba10fd9.jpg



The 250 in its prime with the skimmer going. Including growing all corals seen from small two to three inch frags:
DSC00092.jpg
 
Price Drop!

My new price for this used skimmer is $225 + $30 shipping. I am still willing to include the Swabbie for a total cost of $300 + $40 shipping. That's a $100 drop!
 
Last edited:
Any interest?

Still $225 + $30 shipping. I am still willing to include the Swabbie for a total cost of $300 + $40 shipping.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new