• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Gorgeous LE SPS for sale - second round

aquariumclown

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2009
Messages
163
Reaction score
1
Location
oc, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a tremendous interest in my frags over a month and half ago. Now that everything has healed and grown, I can again offer frags to those who missed it the last time. Due to work and my traveling schedule, I will only be able to sell these to those who can pay before Friday for shipping next week. These corals are limited, so first come first serve, please note the number of frags available for each. All frags are at least 1"+ some will have multiple branches. Of course multiple frags will get a discount.

PM me your address, list of frags you would like, and I can give a quote and payment information.

Located in Irvine, CA. For those we are out of state, I can ship. Buyer pay for shipping. Thanks for looking!

LE Tyree 500 Efflo $50 - 2 frags available
500efflo.jpg


Blueberry Fields (rare) $70 - 1 available
blueberryfields.jpg


LE Tyree Blue Matrix $90 - 1 available
bluematrix.jpg


SniperSPS bubblegum millie $90 - 2 available
bubblegummille.jpg


Keylime Granulosa $40 - 2 available
keylimegranulosa.jpg


LE Tyree Icefire Echinata $90 - 2 available
leicefire.jpg


LE Tyree Undata $20 - 4 available (large frags)
letyreeundata.jpg


Mystery Tortuosa (rare) $50 - 1 available
mysterytort.jpg


Neon deepwater acro (gorgeous color, blue tips) - $50 - 3 available
neondeepwater.jpg


Pink Jade $25 - 2 available
pinkjade.jpg


ATL Strawberry Lemonade (pinkish red, gorgeous!) $35 - 3 available
strawberrylemonade.jpg


ORA Red Planet (classic!) $25 - 2 available
redplanet.jpg


Sapphire Millie (Super blue body, neon green hairy polyps) $35 - 3 available
sappiremille.jpg
 
Skittles Granulosa (unique) $50 - 2 available
skittlesrainbowgranulosa.jpg


LE Tyree Soli (classic) $25 - 3 available
soli.jpg


ATL Surf N' Turf (Sweet stag) $25 - 3 available
surfnturf.jpg


Tri color pink millie (Blue rim, pink body, neon green polyps) $45 - 3 available
tricolorpinkmillie.jpg
 
Man i dont even like SPS that much but these look incredible. I might have to take the plunge into the SPS world. Nice stuff!
 
It's these kind of photos that made me start to convert my tank to mostly SPS.
 
This guy's stuff is awesome :) I bought a bit from his last time, and the color on his frags are insane!! I would get more but, I have no room. Thanks Leo and GL!
 
This guy's stuff is awesome :) I bought a bit from his last time, and the color on his frags are insane!! I would get more but, I have no room. Thanks Leo and GL!

Thanks Elizabeth! Glad you are enjoying your new corals, hope they are doing well.
 
Thanks for everyone's interest. Everything is now sold out. If I have not received your payment as of now, and you are still interested in these frags, then email me the list of corals you want (aquariumclown at gmail dot com) and I can put you on my waiting list for next time that I have corals ready again. You will get notified before I post a for sale thread.
 
Please don't send me anymore payments, your order will not be filled. I won't have corals to give you until they grow out again. Thanks.
 
Aquariumclown is a stand up guy! When I picked up my Frags tonight his display tank was unreal! Colors are fantastic and way better in person. Mine already have polyp extension! Thanks again Leo!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new