FS: H&S A110 external skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter surfn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
5,030
Reaction score
54
Location
Charlottesville, Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have downgraded my tank down to a nano, and don't need a big skimmer anymore.

This skimmer only has 1 year of usage, and has been sitting in storage ever since. Its still in perfect shape, with no signs of cracks or impeller wear. Also, did NOT glue any tubes, so everything can still be moded if you want.

$250 asking price, PM for more info and questions

IMG_1438-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new