• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: MP10wES

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragKnee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DragKnee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
201
Reaction score
6
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

For sale is my MP10wES (Wireless)

It had a build date of December 12, 2012.

The wetside is only a couple months old. It was replaced by Ecotech back in late November. Everything functions perfectly. I gave the wetside a nice cleaning so everything is ready to go when you get it!

Only reason I am selling it is, well, I need a pump that I can angle, instead of just aim straight due to how my aquascape is setup.

$205 Shipped in the US
I accept PayPal


mp10serial_zps53e5fb22.jpg


mp10wes_zps2f2271bd.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new