FS: T5 retro kit with extra bulbs

chris goetz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
142
Reaction score
7
Location
Excelsior, MN
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a 6x39w retro kit available for sale:
*6 icecap slr 3' reflectors, used a little less than 2 years, some spotting but in good condition still
*6 pairs of endcaps and standoffs
*1 aluminum frame 36" x 20", can fit 1 more lamp in the middle for 7 total if needed(boxed/shipped seperately)
*1 advance ballast for 2 bulbs
*1 icecap 660 ballast for the other 4
*6 bulbs in fixture are from October and are 1 ATI blue plus,1 ATI aquablue special, 2 Gieseman actinic+, 2 UVL actinic white
*5 extra used bulbs, 4 UVL super actininc(2 used 5 months and 2 used 12 months, not sure which are which) and 1 ge suncast

I'm asking $350 for it shipped. It will come all wired and will just need the endcaps connected to the frame and bulbs/reflectors installed.

-> At this point I'm not interested in splitting it up for these prices.
If I do decide to split it up, I have a buyer for one 2 bulb retro already.

As another option, I could keep the 660 and include 2 additional(3 total) advance ballasts for $300 shipped but it wouldn't be wired and ready to go(I'll give you power cords, but you'd need to get wiring for two ballasts)

FWIW: www.reefgeek.com sells the 4x39w kit with icecap ballast and bulbs for $430

Pics:
photo.jpg

photo%282%29.jpg

photo%283%29.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new