FS Tunze Osmolator 3155 Auto top off

ruggirello2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
81
Reaction score
3
Location
napa, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In very good shape, with all original box, instructions, etc. $125 shipped.

I will post pics, later this evening.
 
In very good shape, with all original box, instructions, etc. $125 shipped.

I will post pics, later this evening.

Are you interested in trading,I've got Neptune apex Jr without display but it has temp.probe and wnce2001 adaptor for wireless sync
 
tunze.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new