• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Vortech MP10ES

Latinreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
257
Reaction score
60
Location
Austin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still cleaning out my fish closet. I have a used non wireless mp10es that I never used but was purchased as a package deal so I never ran it in my tank. I did test it in a bucket and it works fine. Manufactures date: 4/21/2011. WYSIWYG
$150 and no trades. PM is key, PM any ?'s

57155D7C-51A7-4463-A34E-6CDB88DCD574_zpsfh5f59e6.jpg
 
Please don't make any low offers, its priced right with free shipping. Also three reefers have asked for my paypal email and send nothing. If you are not 100% sure you are purchasing don't ask for my email. I'm not sure if you are trying to spam me so don't ask unless you are buying it.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new