• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: WP40 Motor

  • Thread starter Thread starter cjrudy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjrudy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Location
Williamsville, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long story short, I have a brand new WP40 motor that Fish Street sent me. I have since switched to the WP25 so I have no need for it.
Great for anyone wanting a backup motor.

$40 plus shipping


RZ


tejasysa.jpg

y4uhumyv.jpg
 
Long story short, I have a brand new WP40 motor that Fish Street sent me. I have since switched to the WP25 so I have no need for it.
Great for anyone wanting a backup motor.

$40 plus shipping


RZ


tejasysa.jpg

y4uhumyv.jpg

PM sent
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new